2.6 Challenge - Become a Headway Hero!
With the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic many charities are struggling to raise funds through their normal channels,with events and activities having to be postponed and cancelled. Now more than ever we need your support to ensure we are here to support those who need us most in our community.
Sunday 26 April is the launch of the 2.6 Challenge to support UK charities on what should have been the 40th London Marathon and the world’s biggest one-day annual fundraising event.
Get involved and help save the UK’s charities.
Simple Steps to Become a Headway Hero…
1 – Dream up your 2.6 Challenge – this could be anything including running / walking / cycling 2.6 miles, 26 star jumps, climb your stairs 26 times, 2.6 minutes of hopping! The options and ideas are endless.
2. Head to the following link to set up your own fundraising page in support of Headway Salisbury & South Wiltshire – 2.6 Challenge
3. Ask family and friends to sponsor you and challenge them to take up their own challenge.
4. Complete your challenge on or after 26 April and share photos, videos and updates with your supporters. Don’t forget to use #TwoPointSixChallenge on social media.
5. Have fun and keep within current government guidelines with your chosen activity.
6. If you can’t take part yourself, why not donate £2.60, £26, or whatever you can afford – every penny counts!
We’d love to see and hear about what you get up to.