Job Specification- Project Manager. Referrals and Commissioning
● The role holder will report on a day-to- day basis to the Service Delivery Manager, who
will also be the main stakeholder for this work. The role will be home-based with a need
to travel to Headway Salisbury and South Wiltshire’s (HWSSW) offices in Salisbury no
more than once per week.
● Identify the fund holding groups who will commission HWSSW’s services.
● Agree the basis for commissioning with fund-holding groups, and support the Service
Delivery Manager in agreeing commercial terms for these.
● Agree and implement the quality and progress monitoring standards required for each
● Develop and maintain effective delivery plans and supporting documentation for this
project and provide weekly progress reporting to the Service Delivery Manager and
● Identify and communicate potential risks and issues
● Maintain accurate and up-to- date project records in the shared document repository.
● Work with the Service Delivery Manager and Trustees through the Fundraising
Committee to ensure that there is no duplication of effort with other fundraising activities
and to reinforce synergies between all elements of the Fundraising Mix.
● Support the Trustee accountable for Grants and Fundraising to review and revise the
fundraising mix as appropriate and to ensure that it is fit for purpose to expand the
● Willingness to raise awareness about the impact of brain injury to the wider community