We are looking for someone to support us with the following tasks:
- Assisting with completing initial paperwork and outcome assessment with service users
- Assisting with outcome assessment with carers (when required)
- Supporting the Activities Co-ordinator in the development and delivery of activities to the group
- Supporting individuals one to one, within the group setting, to complete group and individual tasks
- Helping the Activities Co-ordinator set up and tidy the room
- Supervising service users making refreshments
- Supporting service users during the lunch period (service users bring their own packed lunch)
This opportunity would be suitable for many but may be of special interest for those looking at a career in health or social care, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, and psychology among others.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please feel free to get in touch.