Headway Salisbury and South Wiltshire need to raise over £47,000 each year to maintain our services, expand existing provision and pilot new initiatives. Quite simply, we cannot operate without the generous support of our fundraisers, donors and volunteers, to whom we are so grateful. Every pledge of support, item donated and penny raised is invaluable to us and the people that we support. Our work depends on the generous support of organisations and their employees.
Without corporate support, we would not be able to continue with the work we do. As we receive no statutory funding all our work is currently funded through fundraising activities, grant applications and generous support from local businesses. Headway Salisbury and South Wiltshire offers a range of opportunities for your organisation to get involved in supporting the charity. From taking part in the Hats for Headway event to sponsorship of activity groups, there are many ways you can get involved.
- Adopting Headway Salisbury and South Wiltshire as your chosen Charity of the Year and engaging your employees in a whole host of activities to promote team-building and putting the ‘fun’ in fundraising!
- Attend or sponsor an event
- Sponsor or donate ‘in kind’ goods or services such as printing or craft materials
- Sponsor either one of our support / activity groups or the office space
- Website sponsorship – your advert or logo appears on the bottom of the menu within the specified pages and sub-pages, with a click through to your website
- Payroll Giving – with a payroll scheme, your employees can donate to charity directly from their pay before tax is deducted. You can register with a payroll giving agency to set up a scheme.
- Hold a Hats for Headway day- All we ask you to do is wear a hat (as novel and wacky as possible!) for the day in return for a donation. Hats for Headway 2017 will be held on Friday 12th May.
We are more than happy to come in and provide a talk to your company or organisation to raise awareness of brain injury and the work of Headway Salisbury and South Wiltshire.