Join our 100 Club
By joining the 100 Club you can help ensure Headway Salisbury & South Wiltshire has sufficient funds to provide essential services; as well as having a chance to win cash prizes every month!
Headway Salisbury & South Wiltshire 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all in our community. As a private lottery you have to be invited to join, you will be allocated a number and your tickets are not transferable.
Interested? Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org and receive your invitation to join, or complete our online registration form.
You have to be 16 years or over to join. You must also reside in Salisbury and South Wiltshire, or be a part of our community.
£1 per number, per month.
Our Lucky Winners can be found on our RESULTS page – next draw Thursday 17 December 2020.
- There is a draw for 50% of the income. This amount is divided between 3 lucky winners
The fund is made up as follows :
- For example, if we have 100 members the income for that month will be £100
- 50% will be used as the prize fund e.g. £50 split into three prizes
- The 1st prize will be £25 (if 100 members)
- The 2nd prize will be £15 (if 100 members)
- The third prize will be £10 (if 100 members)
- You may buy more than one number per month
- We would prefer for you to pay for 12 months in advance (£12 per number)
- The more people who buy a subscription – the higher the prize money!
100 Club Rules in Full
1. The object of the Club is to raise funds for Headway Salisbury & South Wiltshire.
2. The Club will be run under the supervision of the Fundraising Committee who will also administer the Club.
3. The club is open to all in our community across Salisbury and South Wiltshire.
4. Members must be 16 years or over.
5. Members must fill in an application form.
6. Entry will be by subscription of £1 per month per number, paid in advance. Preferably by bank transfer of a minimum period of twelve months (£12 per number per annum), starting in July of that year.
7. Members may have more than one number.
8. New members will be admitted when numbers become available. A waiting list will be kept and numbers will be offered to the first person on the list.
9. The draw will be monthly, with numbers drawn at random on the third Thursday of each month; a random number generator will be used during times of social distancing, and attendees at the HeadSmart group will draw numbers when possible.
10. Winners will be contacted personally and numbers will be posted on the Headway Salisbury & South Wiltshire website each month after the draw.
11. The regular monthly prize fund will be 50% of the monthly income. There will be three prizes:
1st prize = 50% of monthly prize fund (£25 if 100 members)
2nd prize = 30% of monthly prize fund (£15 if 100 members)
3rd prize = 20% of monthly prize fund (£10 if 100 members)
12. Registers will be kept recording the name, address and preferred contact details of each member, the number(s) allocated to them and the subscriptions received.
13. Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the Club if his or her renewal of subscription remains unpaid for a period of one month
14. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into Headway Salisbury & South Wiltshire’s Funds after 6 months.
15. Once the waiting list is large enough, we will expand to a 150, 200, 250 club etc, with monthly prizes increasing accordingly.