Covid-19 Pandemic Services Update
Due to the current covid-19 pandemic we have had to temporarily suspend all of our usual activities to keep our group members and volunteers safe during this time. However, we feel that even though we need to remain at home that doesn’t mean we can’t stay connected.
Sarah, our Service Delivery Manager is keeping in regular contact with all of our usual group members and has been busy pulling together a programme of activities to keep everyone busy and involved:
- We have set up a private facebook page so everyone can stay connected and see what others are getting up to.
- Personalised activities are being sent out for individuals to help keep them occupied.
- Members of our regular Thursday Headsmart group are participating in a video meeting alongside volunteers each week.
- To supplement this we are holding online ukulele sessions once a week led by one of our volunteers, Joyce.
- Every Friday we host a seated exercise session led by Wendy, in lieu of our Walking Tennis group.
Please continue to contact us in the usual way.
For ideas of fun activities to try out yourself at home, why not take a look at these lists compiled by Krysalis Consultancy:
Why not also take a look at the following activities compiled by Chatter Pack for anyone looking for something different to do: